To back up and restore your computer using Windows, please refer to the Step-by-Step guide to Backing up and restoring - for PC.
Backing up your files to the cloud on your iPhone
Before you begin:
- Update your mobile device(s) to the latest iOS
- Set up iCloud on all devices
- Make sure you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all devices
- If your devices can’t update to the latest iOS, see the minimum system requirements to use iCloud Drive.
1. Go to Settings > [your name]
2. Tap iCloud
Note: If you are choosing to back up using external storage device, refer to Step 1.
Data stored in iCloud Drive stays up to date across all of your devices and is accessible from www.iCloud.com
3. Click the iCloud Drive toggle to turn on iCloud Drive
4. Access your iCloud Drive files in the Files app