The Evaluated Products List (EPL) serves two purposes:
- It fulfils the AISEP's requirement of the CCRA to publish a list of AISEP-certified products
- It provides a comprehensive list of ACSC-evaluated ICT security products that meet the needs of Australian and New Zealand government agencies in securing official resources in accordance with the Information Security Manual (ISM).
The EPL publishes:
- completed or progressing AISEP evaluations
- CC evaluations up to EAL 2 that are progressing through or have completed an ACSC Cryptographic evaluation
- completed ACSC High assurance evaluations
- completed discrete ACSC-recognised evaluations
- a links the CC Portal's certified product list, which includes CCRA mutually- recognised evaluated products EAL 1 through 2
- link to the historical EPL for ICT products retired from the EPL.
July 1st, 2018