The Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Smart Online program was first established in 2006. Today the program involves a community of over 95,000 followers who subscribe to our Alert service and follow us on Facebook, all committed to sharing online safety information.
Stay Smart Online gives Australians the skills and knowledge to be more secure and confident in the digital age. The program delivers online safety information that is simple to understand, helpful and relevant. We provide topical, and timely information on how home internet users and small businesses can protect themselves from cyber security threats such as software vulnerabilities, online scams, malicious activities and risky online behaviours.
The Stay Smart Online program and its services have grown to encompass a vibrant, multi-platform presence with unique and engaging content.
The Stay Smart Online program includes the following resources:
- Website - staysmartonline.gov.au
- Alert service – you can subscribe to the email alerts or follow our Facebook page to receive them.
- Partner organisations – you can become partner through our online application form.
- National awareness week – is held annually and focuses on a key theme that highlights an important safety message.
- Social media community – you can help spread the word by sharing our advice, posts and alerts about how to stay safe online.
We appreciate our partners' loyalty to the program and always welcome feedback on the program - contact us.