The TOE is Juniper Networks, Inc. JUNOS 12.1 X44 D15.5 for SRX Series Platforms which primarily supports the definition of and enforces information flow policies among network nodes. The routers provide for stateful inspection of every packet that traverses the network and provide central management to manage the network security policy. All information flow from one network node to another passes through an instance of the TOE. Information flow is controlled on the basis of network node addresses, protocol, type of access requested, and services requested. In support of the information flow security functions, the TOE ensures that security-relevant activity is audited, that their own functions are protected from potential attacks, and provide the security tools to manage all of the security functions.
- JUNOS US/Canada Version 12.1X44
- JUNOS-FIPS Version 12.1 X44
- SRX100, SRX110, SRX210, SRX220, SRX240, SRX550, SRX650, SRX1400, SRX3400, SRX3600;
- SRX5600 and SRX5800 with SPC-2-10-40; and
- SRX5600 and SRX5800 with SPC-4-15-320.