Network and Network Related Devices and Systems
KyberPASS Secure-Session VPN is a middleware client/server software product that uses a PKI to provide the following network security services:
- Strong authentication of users
- Digital signature, authentication and audit services to desktop and server applications with no programming required.
- Create a directed virtual private session on demand (Session VPN) over an IP network. Session key is 168-bit Triple DES (DES3)
- Enforce centralised policy management
- Enables centralised monitoring, logging and alarming of network events.
- Interoperates with DSD approved PKIs
- Support for both Certification Authority and Local Registration Authorities
- LDAP V3 compliant X.500 Directory
- Local and remote LDAP certificate access
- Support for standard X.509 extensions and enterprise attributes
- CRL V2 compliant