OMEGA is a multi-level secure message handling product which provides a full range of network and secure messaging facilities:
- MAC, DAC and security labels are applied to all accessible and displayed control data and messages;
- Drafting, release control, distribution, delivery, routing, servicing and correction of messages with full provision of accountability, archiving and trace ability;
- Acceptance and generation of most message formats, providing almost any format in and any format out, including ACP127 and X.400 (1984 and 1988);
- Gateways to a number of recognised defence systems, ranging from RS232 and ITA5 to X.25 thus providing access to slow and fast communications equipment;
- Facilities for communications with ships via a range of LF, HF and satellite bearers;
- Access for PC's and a CMW platform connected via local and wide area networks.
OMEGA is configurable and user friendly. It operates in a future-proofed, scaleable, high availability and commercially available range of computer and communications equipment.
Please Note: The Security Target for this product is currently unavailable. For further information please contact the AISEP.