SafeNet ProtectDrive Enterprise Version provides full hard disk encryption for laptops, workstations, and servers to protect sensitive information in the event of device theft, loss, disposal, EOL, or sale.
Through strong pre-boot authentication and by encrypting and decrypting all information 'on the fly' using industry-proven encryption algorithms, ProtectDrive only allows authorized users to access sensitive information.
ProtectDrive key management integrates seamlessly with the Windows™ user management system and Active Directory allowing seamless management of security policies and Single Sign-On.
ProtectDrive provides simple and automated rollout support incorporating pre-definable security policies facilitating rapid, low-cost deployment, even in very large environments.
ProtectDrive has the following major features:
- Encryption algorithms: 3DES, AES128, AES192, AES256
- Encryption of removable storage media
- Pre-boot authentication prevents unauthorized log-on
- Single and two-factor authentication
- Single Sign-On
- Multi-user accounts
- Seamless integration with Windows user management utility
- Remote network-wide installation
- Supported platforms: Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Full Active Directory integration including central management
- Password recovery
- Control of user access to: CD ROMs, floppy disks, removable media, smart cards, scanners, printers, modems, parallel ports, and serial ports
- Minimal performance loss
- Remote management
- Removable media support
- Easy to install and transparent in use